Progen can offer full HV to LV substation electrical design and build in house services, we can calculate requirements on all equipment needed for the substation installations including HV switchgear design, transformer sizing, cabling calculations, terminations, cable jointing, testing and commissioning.
Our comprehensive in house design and build packages can manage full turkey projects including installation and commissioning, which includes standard testing and pre-commissioning, through to final system commissioning and energisation of all switchgear and associated protection and metering devices.
Our bespoke turnkey substation design and build services includes:
- HV Switchgear deign and installation
- Transformer sizing and installation
- cabling design and installations
- HV terminating and jointing
- battery backup units
- SAP switching engineers
- LV switchgear design and installation
- back up generator supply and installation
- Containment systems
- Pressure testing
- VLF testing
- Protection and Control settings
Working with key manufacturers of the industry’s leading brands, we have extensive experience on the installation and commissioning of most switchgear and associated protection equipment.
Once installation is complete we can offer our clients high voltage maintenance contracts, which can include the following services:
- Take on the role of authorised person for that site.
- Inspection sheet is left on site, and a full detailed written report issued to the contract manager.
- Partial discharge testing
- An up-to-date single line HV diagram of your site
- Carry out HV switchgear maintenance on all equipment under contract
- Check protection device settings
- Check DC battery charger panels
- Take oil samples of each transformer and issue a sample certificate on the routine and dissolved gas condition.