ProGen were commissioned to provide full LV/HV design and build of electrical services for a new site build bespoke 16MW STOR CHP system for welsh power, which was located within an industrial unit at Warrington.
ProGen were required to design and build all electrical systems under the constraint of GAM Power’s technical project specification and tight deadlines.
The eight gas 11KV CHP engines electrical systems were all bespoke built, and required intense co-ordanation with the mechanical services and other service contractors onsite. The services ProGen provided on the project included:
- HV/LV Cable System Design And Calculations
- HV/LV Design And Build Heavy Duty Cable Containment Systems Throughout Building And CHP Enclosures
- 24V/110V Control Cabling
- 230V/415V LV Power Cabling
- 33KV/11KV HV Power Cabling
- 230V/415V LV Cabling Glanding And Terminations
- 33kv/11KV HV Cabling Glanding And Terminations
- General And Emergency Lighting Design And Build
- Fire Alarm Design And Build Throughout Building and CHP Enclosures
- Security System Design And Installation Design And Installation
- LV Testing And Commissioning
- 33KV/11KW HV Testing And Commissioning
- 11KV HV Switching And Documentation SAP Services Carried out
- Installation Of HV/LV Switchgear And Transformers
The project was completed within 12 weeks with all HV/LV services provided in house for full management control and successful project delivery.