ProGen were commissioned to provide full LV/HV design and build of electrical services to a 2MWe gas-fired CHP plant at one of the largest new-build district heating schemes in the UK, at Cranbrook Energy Centre.
The single gas 11KV chp engine electrical system were bespoke built, with the CHP containerized and dropped into postion.
The services ProGen provided on the project were to E-ON’s technical specifications and tight deadlines, it included:
- HV/LV cable system design and calculations
- HV/LV design and build heavy duty cable containment systems
- 24V/110V control cabling
- 230V/415V LV power cabling
- 11KV HV power cabling
- 230V/415V LV cable glanding and terminations
- 11KV HV cable glanding and terminations
- LV testing and commissioning
- 11KW HV testing and commissioning
The project was completed within six weeks with all LV/HV services provided in house for full management control and successful project delivery.