ProGen were commissioned by to provide full LV/HV design and build of electrical services for a new site build containerised 16MW STOR CHP system for Welsh Power, which was located within Immingham.
The project had various challenges mainly due to weather conditions and tidal surges, flooding cable trenches with potential to damage cabling and equipment, we overcame the various challenges by excellent management of phased installation with strong co-ordination from project managers to engineers on site.
The services ProGen provided on the project included:
- HV/LV Cable System Design And Calculations
- HV/LV Design And Build Heavy Duty Cable Containment Systems Throughout Building And CHP Enclosures
- 24V/110V Control Cabling
- 230V/415V LV Power Cabling
- 33KV/11KV HV Power Cabling
- 230V/415V LV Cabling Glanding And Terminations
- 33kv/11KV HV Cabling Glanding And Terminations
- General And Emergency Lighting Design And Build
- Fire Alarm Design And Build Throughout Building and CHP Enclosures
- Security System Design And Installation Design And Installation
- LV Testing And Commissioning
- 33KV/11KW HV Testing And Commissioning
- 11KV HV Switching And Documentation SAP Services Carried out
- Installation Of HV/LV Switchgear And Transformers
The project was completed within 20 weeks, which was on budget and within timescales .