ProGen were commissioned to provide full LV/HV design and build of electrical services to a 6MW containerised STOR project within an industrial unit in Blackpool .
ProGen were required to design and build all electrical systems within the remit of GAM Power’s technical project specification and tight deadlines.
The 11KV chp engines required a full electrical system, which were all bespoke built in and around the CHP containerized system.The general building also required various electrical services which were also included within the electrical package.
The services ProGen provided on the project included:
- HV/LV cable system design and calculations
- HV/LV design and build heavy duty cable containment systems
- 24V/110V control cabling
- 230V/415V LV power cabling
- 11KV HV power cabling
- 230V/415V LV cabling glanding and terminations
- 11KV HV cabling glanding and terminations
- LV testing and commissioning
- 11KW HV testing and commissioning
- Security system design and build
- Fire alarm design and build throughout building and CHP enclosures
- Installation of HV/LV switchgear and transformers