At ProGen we cover everything from the design, through to the installation and aftercare of services such as standard lighting and power distribution to the more specialist areas of HV and PLC programming.
Standard in-house electrical services we can provide include:
- Three phase electrical distribution design and installation
- General and emergency lighting systems and control
- Fire alarm design and installation
- Portable appliance testing
- CCTV and intercom system
- Emergency callouts
- Data networking solutions
- LV inspections and testing
Specialist in-house electrical services we can provide include:
- Design and manufacture of tailored control panels
- PLC programming of various makes
- AutoCAD design
- HV installations up to 32,000v
- HV commissioning services
- G59/3 testing
- Hazardous area inspections / installations
Our in-house team are able to host all electrical specialist areas – providing you with a one-stop-shop, facilitating potential expenditure savings and ensuring consistent quality at every stage.
We are proud to have an exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced workforce whom carry out their operations in the safest and most efficient manner, with as little disruption to the business environment as possible. All of our engineers have completed time-served apprenticeships as an absolute minimum standard, and during their time with ProGen have accomplished a host of additional industry training to ensure that they hold the highest level of competency in their designated area of operation.